Pop Quiz Announcement (1/30)
All band classes will have a “pop quiz” on March of the Machines measures 3-12 on Thursday, February 1st, and Friday, February 2nd.
Class Updates (01/29)
All classes have been updated with the weekly activities.
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! My name is Ms. Morley, and I am the band director at Henry Ford Middle School. I teach the following courses to the students throughout the course of the year (please note: clicking on the name of one of the classes will take you to the specific sub wiki of that class):
I look forward to getting to know your students and working with them throughout the course of this school year. Should you need to reach me for any reason at all, please feel free to contact me either through e-mail or my phone in the band room. PLEASE NOTE: If you call, the best time to discuss things with me is between 12:50pm and 2:20pm (this is my planning period on all days). If you send an e-mail, please have your child’s name in the subject line.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Band Room phone: 504-437-7412
These rules apply to all classes that I teach for the entire school year.
- No cell phones or electronics of any kind are permitted in class.
- Only water is allowed in the band room. No other food or drinks are allowed.
- Do not touch other people’s belongings or instruments.
- Be respectful to all people always.
- Have a positive attitude and be ready to learn.
For information on when the band is going to perform or a student’s specific class, please go to the appropriate sub wiki. This is where announcements, assignments, and upcoming tests will be explained in more detail.