August 10, 2017
Dear Sixth Grade Parents,
It is with great pleasure to announce that the summer vacation is officially over.
The theme for my 6th grade Science class this school session is “Thinking: Like a Scientist.”
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to my classroom.
Parents, you will find that this school year will be challenging, rigorous and exciting for your child. Our goal for this year is to reach academic heights in all core subjects. Some of my expectations are:
- Working together as a team to strive for academic excellence.
- Ensuring that all students complete all homework assignments.
- Ensuring all students have their school supplies daily.
- Not allowing your child to bring items to school that will distract them from learning.
- Signing your child Conduct Sheet on a daily basis.
- Making sure the teachers have currents contact information for your child in case of an emergency.
Students must adhere to all school and classroom rules daily.
Once again, welcome to my sixth grade Science class
Mrs. A. Floyd Brooks
6th grade Science