Cox Communications announces the launch of the Cox Digital Academy, an expansion of its Connect2Compete program. Available to parents, students and educators seeking to improve their digital skills, the Cox Digital Academy will provide free online educational resources and training to increase digital competency in education, jobs, housing, social media, and more.
The Cox Digital Academy provides content, tools and resources from Common Sense, EVERFI and the Public Library Association, covering:
- Computer and internet basics, teaching users how to conduct web searches, create and manage email accounts, and how to navigate search engines
- Educational games and resources for students and teachers, providing homework help, teaching strategies, and more
- Job skills, enabling parents to easily navigate job search engines, create resumes and fill out online applications
- Social media and online safety, giving parents and children the tools to help prevent cyberbullying, learn about social media basics, and protect social media privacy
- Online financial literacy, such as setting up or managing a checking account online and managing an online budget
Click here to check out the Cox Digital Academy.