Students Are Required To Wear The Official Henry Ford Uniform.
All Students are expected to be in full compliance with the school uniform policy every day. The Uniform must be of proper size and fit. There will be no modifications of the uniform.
All Students Must Wear:
- All 6th graders must be in Sky Blue shirts with the official Henry Ford logo. All 7th and 8th graders must be in the Red shirt with the official Henry Ford logo. Shirts must be tucked in at the waist with belt visible completely around the body. Only white crewneck t-shirts or P.E. shirts are allowed as undershirts.
- Navy blue, straight-legged Dickies style pants. No cargo style pants or pockets on the pants leg. No shorts. Pants must fit at the waist and not fall below the waist or buttocks. The length of the pants must fall to the top of the shoes.
- Female students may choose to wear approved skirts that are worn no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, instead of navy pants. No splits and shorts must be worn under the skirt. No skorts will be allowed.
- Belts are required and must be black, navy, white, or brown in color with a plain buckle that is 2 inches or smaller. No writing, decorations, studs, rhinestones, or metallic materials will be acceptable on belts.
- Tennis shoes with show laces that match the shoe color are the only acceptable shoes.
- No Hoodies! Students may wear the Henry Ford sweatshirt over the uniform shirt.
- Watches, small stud earrings, and one necklace with charm smaller than an quarter are the only jewelry allowed. BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR EARRINGS.
- All bookbags must be made of clear or mesh materials.
- Hair color and weaves must be a natural shade (No Extreme Colors) and style as not to be a distraction and/or obstruct vision.