Students Are Required To Wear The Official Henry Ford Uniform. All Students are expected to be in full compliance with the school uniform policy every day. The Uniform must be of proper size and fit. There will be no modifications of the uniform. *ALL UNIFORM SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLY AT JOHNSON’S UNIFORMS! *Henry Ford Sweatshirts are sold at the school for the price of $25.00.
All Students Must Wear:
- 6th grade-Royal blue, 7th grade- Red or 8th grade- navy blue uniform shirt with the official Henry Ford logo. Shirts must be tucked in at the waist with belt visible completely around the body. Only white crewneck t-shirts or P.E. shirts are allowed as undershirts.
- Navy blue, straight-legged Dickies style pants. No cargo style pants, no skinny jeans, no low rise or pockets on the pants leg. Pants must fit at the waist and not fall below the waist or buttocks. The length of the pants must fall to the top of the shoes.
- All students can wear navy blue shorts to school until October 5. Shorts must be worn at the appropriate length, and may not be excessively tight or baggy. Students may not wear bike shorts.
- Female students may choose to wear approved skirts that are worn no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, instead of navy pants. No splits and shorts must be worn under the skirt. No skorts will be allowed.
- Belts are required and must be black, navy, white, or brown in color with a plain buckle that is 2 inches or smaller. No writing, decorations, studs, rhinestones, or metallic materials will be acceptable on belts.
- Tennis shoes with show laces that match the shoe color are the only acceptable shoes.
- No Hoodies! Students may wear the Henry Ford sweatshirt over the uniform shirt.
- Watches, small stud earrings, and one necklace with charm smaller than an quarter are the only jewelry allowed.
- All bookbags must be made of clear or mesh materials.
- Hair color and weaves must be a natural shade (No Extreme Colors) and style as not to be a distraction and/or obstruct vision.